Photo

Placement of streams on the Valhalla-Age website.

stream стрим twitch твитч English topic

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Skadi

Skadi

Нуб

• Администраторы
  • 35 posts
  • Сервер(Server):х5 Midgard

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:42

Change language:

rus.png

816b6c00a604436cdc4e6ea20628fc01.png

Hello, streamer!
Or as our Support Team says: "Skol, Viking!" :lol: clear.png

Let me bring up to speed some information about the automatic module on the main page of Valhalla-age.ru and/or Valhalla-age.com website, which we developed specifically for you  :)

People who have ever faced with advertising, understand that part of the promotion of any product is to attract traffic to a website. I will not go into details, just describe briefly as I can:
Скрытый текст

Streams block on the website:
Скрытый текст

_zpsuds5snqm.png Features of streams displaying on the site module:
  • Only those streams that have passed our moderation are displayed; - manual regular checking
  • Only those streams that have one of the following links in the stream heading are displayed: Valhalla-age.ru or Valhalla-age.com; - automatic checking
  • Only those streams are displayed that broadcast the stream in "Lineage 2: The Chaotic Throne" section; - automatic checking
_zpsuds5snqm.png Stages of a stream moderation:
After contacting the Blitz administrator, the following checkings occur:

1. The channel should not contain information about other Lineage 2 servers;
  2. The banner referring to Valhalla-age.ru or Valhalla-age.com site should be placed on a channel:

320x360_valhalla_orange_eng_v280cd6.png

3. If your channel is broadcasting a stream in the Lineage 2 section - a stream should be strictly from our server.

Comment:
We will monitor the activity and are ready to cooperate with loyal streamers. Previously I might add - we are ready to co-organize the event, action or involve you in upcoming server events.
Please contact us if you suppose that a mutual cooperation will be profitable upon both parties.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stream, стрим, twitch, твитч, English topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users